Pricing for Marketing Services
Your marketing agency should be a partner, not a monthly invoice.
When you choose an expert in the home services niche, you get the benefit of learning what we’ve learned in other markets.
We have worked in the home services niche since 2014. We’ve learned what works, what doesn’t and have built a strong list of clientele that we continue to learn from, and apply to other markets.
During our discovery call we assess where your business is at and what services we would recommend for your business. We don’t simply offer our SEO services because you heard that’s what you need to do.
Do you need the phone to ring now? Or are you ready for a long term strategy?
We need to learn about you and your business before we know what solution will be best.
We have to learn about you before we can recommend a solution and to see if we’d be the best marketing partner for you.
- What is or isn’t working with your marketing?
- Looking for a long term or short term solution?
- Discuss your marketing pain points with us.
- Quick Website Analysis: Design, User Experience, SEO Friendly etc.
- Quick look at your online visibility.
- Paid Media: Are you running ads? How are they performing?
Those are a few examples of the some of the territory we cover in a 20 minute call.
We are more than checklist marketers or order takers. We are strategic partners that help with your overall strategy.
How much should I invest in marketing?
$1M-$2M Revenue: It is said you can get by on heroics and as an owner, busting your ass.
$2M-$5M: 1-2% of Revenue (All in marketing budget. This includes truck wraps, job site marketing, door hangers, digital marketing, ad spend etc.)
$5M-$8M: 2-3% of Revenue
$8M+ 3-5% of Revenue
Fully Custom Websites
- *Pay lump sum for a discount. 50% up front and 50% upon completion.
- 8-Page Website: $12,300
- 16-Page Website: $21,800
- Fully Custom Website - No Templates!
- WordPress Website
- 100% Owned by YOU
- Custom Icons, Color Palette & Fonts
- Mobile Optimized
- Custom Search Friendly Content
- Advanced Schema (For search engines)
- CallRail Tracking
- Complete On-Page SEO
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO
- Organic SEO
- Custom Content Strategy
- 4 Pieces of 600+ Word Content Monthly
- CallRail Tracking
- Google Business Profile Management
- Internal & External Linking Strategy
- Local Maps Signals
- Image Optimization
- Google + Bing Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Monthly Automated Reports
- Quarterly Analysis + Review with Client
Paid Media Management
- *30% of ad spend above $5,000 per month
- Paid Search Specific Keyword Research
- Google Ads
- Google Display
- Google Local Service Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Google Performance Max
- Search Engine Marketing
- Optimal Account Build/Structure
- Ad Creative Development
- On-Going A/B Copy Testing
- On-Going Keyword Expansion
- On-Going Negative Keyword Expansion
- Monthly Reporting
- On-Going Audience Targeting, Testing and Optimization
Randy Brothers Review of Elevation Marketing
We have worked as Elite Roofing’s full service marketing agency since 2014 and have a proven track record of success in one of the most competitive roofing markets in the country. Hear what Randy Brothers, Owner and President of Elite Roofing has to say about Elevation Marketing.
Since engaging Elevation Marketing in 2014, Elite Roofing has seen a 122% increase in online leads and a 600%+ increase in organic web traffic. Check out our complete case study and learn how we helped Elite dominate search results on a local and national level.
“I know a Digital Marketing plan is important, but with so many different aspects to it, where can I gain the most momentum quickly so I can show my stakeholders that it’s effective?”
We don’t like to toot our horn but we have plenty of clients that will do it for us…more>
We get to know you. We seek to understand you. We stalk your competitors. We strategize…more>
Mission & Process
We combine experience and data to find opportunities that are typically overlooked…more>